The conference venue
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Ditchley House, Cork is ideally situated for convenient access via rail, road and air from anywhere in Ireland. The venue is on the doorstep of Cork’s industrial hub in Little Island, yet once inside, it feels a million miles away.
The Radisson Blu, Cork, offers 126 bedrooms, including standard, business class and suites.
The hotel is offering Reliability Ireland delegates a special accommodation rate of €145 B&B per room per night for a single occupancy on the nights of Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 March. This offer is available, subject to availability, up until 5 March 2019, after which date rooms block reserved for conferences delegates will be re-released by the hotel.
Residents have complimentary access to
- The retreat hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, leisure Centre and weights room
- Car parking facilities for over 300 cars
- High-speed wireless internet access throughout the conference and meeting venues, bedrooms and public areas.
To reserve your room at the Reliability Ireland conference rate, contact the Reservation Manager, Eithne Tighe, directly on
T +353 (0)21 4297064 or E eithne.tighe[@]radissonblu.com
County Cork is home to Ireland’s ‘second city’, with a vibrant food, pub, entertainment and cultural scene. Beyond the city, there are many historical and seaside villages to explore. Nearby attractions for overseas visitors include Blarney Castle and Stone; Titanic Experience Cobh and Middleton Distillery, the home of Jameson Irish Whiskey.
Cork’s business clusters include life sciences & food, technology and a growing marine & energy cluster, as well as the Irving Oil Whitegate Refinery and the Irish Naval Services headquarters. We aim to reflect these strength in the conference agenda.
Located in the thriving business hub of the south west
Cork is at the heart of the technology, life sciences and business hub of the southwest.
With global names such as Apple, Pfizer and Amazon, the region is home to 158 multinational companies.
The Radisson Blu, Cork, is ideally located within a 15-minute drive from the city centre and airport and close to many public transportation options.
Travelling by car
- The hotel has a large car park and parking is complimentary for guests
- GPS Coordinates GPS: 51.905943, -8.357248
- Little Island bus and coach station – 0.85km, 11-minute walk
- Little Island train station – 1km, 12-minute walk
- Cork Kent train station – 9km, 10-minute drive
- Cork Airport (ORK) – 15km, 15-minute drive