Welcome to Reliability Ireland 2017
12th & 13th of September
Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny.
April 2016 saw the launch of Ireland’s first and only Oil & Plant reliability conference.
Following the success of Reliability Ireland 2016, TelLab are delighted to announce that we will host yet another conference in the Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny on the 12th & 13th of September 2017.
Presented by TelLab, Reliability Ireland is a unique conference designed to deliver a unique platform of knowledge, expertise and technology surrounding the topics of oil and plant reliability.
Why Join the Event?
- Reliability Ireland is the first conference to deal exclusively with plant and oil reliability in Ireland. Presented by TelLab, Reliability Ireland promises to give professionals working in this area the opportunity to come together to learn, share information and network with colleagues and industry leaders in one location.
- Engineering, lubrication and asset management professionals across Ireland will be given unprecedented access to world class experts, industry leaders, new developments in techniques/ technologies and vast networking opportunities.
- To truly understand the benefits of reliability and learn how to implement a strategic reliability and maintenance programme, attendance to this conference will lead to both personal and career development within this sector.
Key Note Speakers
Rich WurzbachPresident, MRG Laboratories
Rich started his career in 1989, developing an oil analysis lab and maintenance reliability programs at the Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Under his leadership, MRG Labs was founded in 2007, and has become recognized as a global leader in grease analysis technology. Rich holds two US patents…Read More
Suzy HitchcockExecutive Director, Global Strategy & Advocacy of the International Council for Machinery Lubrication
Suzy is internationally published and a sought after presenter, speaking regularly in conferences around the globe. She has been involved in industry for over twenty years.Read More
Martin WilliamsonB.Sc.(Mech.)Eng. CMRP MLA MLT
Martin Williamson is a graduate Mechanical Engineer from the University of Cape Town and began his maintenance career working in the mining industry. This experience included condition monitoring with a focus on oil analysis and Tribology. In 1994, Martin joined Pall Filtration and provided technical support on their contamination monitoring instruments to clients in a…Read More
New learning Opportunities
- A Platform for New Learning Opportunities in Asset reliability
- Achieving cost reductions through best practice models
- Case studies & training
- Industry best practice lubrication & filtration
- Detection protocols oil & grease
- Preventative maintenance
- Applications and new technologies
- ISO 55000 standard for asset management
- International Keynote speakers
- Exhibition of leading industry service providers