Welcome to Reliability Ireland 2019
26th & 27th of March | Fota Island Resort, Cork
Following our Reliability Ireland 2016 and 2017 events and Reliability UK in Old Trafford, Manchester in 2018, the next Reliability Ireland conference takes place in Cork, just miles from the heartland of one of Europe’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturing hubs.
Presented by TelLab, Reliability Ireland 2019 will include a mix of presentations from world-class subject matter experts, case studies from practising engineers who have ‘walked the walk’, a site visit, an exhibition area showcasing latest reliability-centred products and services, and networking opportunities to connect with your industry peers.
Why Join the Event?
Reliability Ireland will provide European reliability, maintenance and asset management engineers the opportunity to come together to learn, share information and network with industry leaders and peers in a single location.
The agenda will explore
- Classic reliability and condition monitoring techniques, including lubrication, thermal imaging, vibration analysis, ultrasound, motion amplification and laser alignment
- Maintenance and reliability for Industry 4.0, enabled by the internet of things (IOT), wireless communication, big data, augmented reality and drone powered applications
- Benchmarking your company’s position along the reliability journey and developing a strategy to move forward
- Empowering your maintenance and operations teams and bringing them onboard
- Convincing finance of the business case for reliability-centred investments
- Reliability from training and change management perspectives
The format will include an engaging combination of case studies from practising engineers and master classes from subject matter experts and trainers, combined with a site visit, an exhibition area and networking opportunities, designed to provide both personal and career development.
F1 Simulator Car at Reliability Ireland
AVT Reliability sponsored the F1 Simulator car at Reliability Ireland 2017, Lyrath Estate Hotel, Kilkenny. Ireland. Congratulations to Christopher Hallum who won a bottle of champagne for the fastest lap.
Competition to win a Samsung T.V
Congratulations to our Reliability Ireland 2017 show price giveaway winner Norrie Morrison from ChemTX Ltd. Norrie won a 55 inch curved screen HD Samsung T.V.
Reliability 2017 Gallery