Welcome to Reliability Ireland 2017
12th & 13th of September
Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny.
April 2016 saw the launch of Ireland’s first and only Oil & Plant reliability conference.
Following the success of Reliability Ireland 2016, TelLab are delighted to announce that we will host yet another conference in the Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny on the 12th & 13th of September 2017.
Presented by TelLab, Reliability Ireland is a unique conference designed to deliver a unique platform of knowledge, expertise and technology surrounding the topics of oil and plant reliability.
Why Join the Event?
- Reliability Ireland is the first conference to deal exclusively with plant and oil reliability in Ireland. Presented by TelLab, Reliability Ireland promises to give professionals working in this area the opportunity to come together to learn, share information and network with colleagues and industry leaders in one location.
- Engineering, lubrication and asset management professionals across Ireland will be given unprecedented access to world class experts, industry leaders, new developments in techniques/ technologies and vast networking opportunities.
- To truly understand the benefits of reliability and learn how to implement a strategic reliability and maintenance program attendance to this conference will lead to both personal and career development within this sector.
Key Note Speakers
John ColemanBSc. (Hons) MEng. MIEI, MIAM, M.I. Ref. Eng. Currently holds the role of Alliance Facilitator (Contractor Management).
John is the current Chairman of MEETA, the Irish Maintenance Society. He is also a member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and HealthRead More
Andrew FraserManaging Director of Reliable Manufacturing Ltd
Andrew has over 35 years manufacturing experience and has worked with clients in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, USA and the Middle East.Read More
Suzy HitchcockExecutive Director, Global Strategy & Advocacy of the International Council for Machinery Lubrication
Suzy is internationally published and a sought after presenter, speaking regularly in conferences around the globe. She has been involved in industry for over twenty years.Read More
Martin WilliamsonB.Sc.(Mech.)Eng. CMRP MLA MLT
Martin Williamson is a graduate Mechanical Engineer from the University of Cape Town and began his maintenance career working in the mining industry. This experience included condition monitoring with a focus on oil analysis and Tribology. In 1994, Martin joined Pall Filtration and provided technical support on their contamination monitoring instruments to clients in a…Read More
John W. Evans,C.Eng.M.I.Mech.E. ,M.C.Inst.M. Chartered Engineer, Accounts Manager Europe Hy-Pro Filtration
John W. Evans, is a Chartered Engineer, Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Graduated with a Bsc Mechanical & Production Engineering. Having completed an Engineering Apprenticeship John has had a very impressive career at all levels within the fluid power industry. He was the Divisional Fluid Power Engineer with British Steel Corporation, the Regional Director…Read More
Dee Kehoe- BA, Chartered FCIPD, CPD Director of Engineers Ireland
Dee is CPD Director with Engineers Ireland. Prior to joining Engineers Ireland, Dee was HR Manager of PH McCarthy Consulting Engineers and WYG Ireland. Dee is a HR professional with over 20 years’ experience in in the engineering industry in quality management, Learning and Development and Human Resource management roles. Dee is responsible for leading…Read More
Dan Walsh, Director of Product Management, Spectro Scientific, USA
Eric Bergin, Asset Engineer, EMEA, Davor Consultants Ltd.
Dr. Shaun McFadden, Lecturer at the Centre for Engineering and Renewable Energy (CERE) in Ulster University & an Adjunct Assistant Professor at Trinity College Dublin (Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering)
Enda Molloy, Asset Management, H&MV Engineering High Voltage Specialists, Ireland
Martin Whelan, Asset Manager, H&MV Engineering High Voltage Specialists, Ireland
Brendan Meghen, Predictive Maintenance Ltd, Ireland
Ray O’Neill, Managing Director, ESS Group, Ireland
Suzy Hitchcock, Executive Director, Global Strategy & Advocacy (CSO), ICML (Australia/ USA)
Martin Williamson, B.Sc.(Mech.)Eng. CMRP MLA MLT, KEW Engineering, UK
Rich Wurzbach, President, MRG Corporation, USA
Brendan Diggin, ESBI, Ireland
Liam Doyle, Operations & Business Development Manager, AVT Reliability, Ireland
Jan Foged, C.C. Jensen Ireland Ltd, Ireland
Mark Fleury , Managing Director, Fleury Engineering Services Ltd.
Benefits for Delegates
- Get Practical Advice
- Gain access to world class knowledge, experience and trends.
- Case Studies covering a wide range of topics
- Guidance to maintenance processes, issues and solutions
- Overview of the benefits of implementing an oil analysis programme
- Understand possible causes of break down
- Prevent equipment failure
- New developments in techniques and technology.
- Learn about analytical/ sample techniques
- Get more from their oil analysis
- Learn best practice and implement oil monitoring in workplace
- Understand oil analysis laboratory reports
- Learn best practice techniques for oil sampling procedures
- Best practices for lubricant storage, handling and dispensing
- Understand how to rate filters and select the right filtration for the job
What Sectors should attend
- Food & beverages
- Lubricant companies
- Lumber & wood
- Metals Industry
- Municipal utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Power generation
- Predictive maintenance
- Process manufacturing
- Pulp & paper
- Renewable energy
- Transport/ Automotive
New learning Opportunities
- A Platform for New Learning Opportunities in Asset reliability
- Achieving cost reductions through best practice models
- Case studies & training
- Industry best practice lubrication & filtration
- Detection protocols oil & grease
- Preventative maintenance
- Applications and new technologies
- ISO 55000 standard for asset management
- International Keynote speakers
- Exhibition of leading industry service providers